Saturday, December 10, 2011

Grades in Grad School

Grades came out yesterday.
Grad school has a way of completely disappointing you no matter what.
We had no indication of our grades for the classes this entire quarter.
This was a weird feeling since I'm normally calculating down to the last percent exactly what I need to get on the final exam or final paper.
This quarter was different. We did not get any markers as to what our grades were or exact point break down of the courses.
I foolishly thought I was doing much better than apparently I was.
I still passed everything, but in grad school getting a B is frowned upon. Get B-'s and you're in trouble.
I really thought I was going to wow this quarter.
Apparently, my professor thought otherwise.
Such a let down.

No comments:

Post a Comment