Saturday, November 9, 2013

Internship costs= admitting I can't do it alone.

I've decided to humble myself a bit (ok, a LOT) and developed a creative way to hopefully be able to apply for internship this year. I've already turned in a few applications, but without more funding I won't be able to apply to too many more... and if I actually get interviews, I may not be able to get to them without funds to pay for travel costs. 
So I am reaching out and asking for help to be able to afford this process.

http://crowdfundedu.com/fundraiser/gradschoolproblems

There isn't room for too much pride when you're in graduate school, which is a pretty difficult thing for me to swallow, but when it comes down to it.. if it is between keeping my pride, and being able to reach my goals... I choose to take a big heaping bite, swallow that pride, and wash it down with a shot of Tequila--only if you're buying though ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment