Wednesday, September 21, 2011

New Girl is a new fave!

Update: So my sickness won, and I wasn't able to run my race. SO BUMMED!!!!!!!!!
I'm still so disappointed, and still getting over my sickness, therefore I haven't run for a week now.
I'm feeling guilty about it. That's the evil thing about running, it HAUNTS you, until you do it again, if nothing else just to rid yourself of the guilt. Hopefully I'll try that again, maybe Friday morning, we'll see how that goes.

So last night aired a new show, New Girl on Fox. I was beyond pumped about this because my absolute favorite actress is the star: Zooey Deschanel!
They played most of the funny parts in the previews, so there was no real shocker/surprise/hilarity in the actual show that was not spoiled by all the previews. Now, I do not blame my girl Zooey for that. She was just as adorable and amusing as always and in that aspect, I loved every stinkin' minute of the show. I am hoping once the hype dies down they're stop showing (basically the entire show) in the previews so I can enjoy the whole show, in its entirety and all its humor.
I am so excited to have an opportunity to watch my fave lady every week!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment